View Single Post

03.14.2013 , 11:34 AM | #10
Hi Eric,

I'm going to write this in english as it seems to be the better way to communicate with the CM team now .

My english is a little bit rusty, sorry if your eyes start to bleed after reading me ... if you read this ... because that is the BIG question : Do you still read our forums ?

I reported 2 threads containing many insults, they are still there 2 weeks later

How can you think 1 second that we believe you when you tell us, in another thread, that you (Bioware) will still be "listening" to what we have to say about the game when even the simpliest acts of "moderation" (is it the same term as in french ?) are not done on our forum - even after a report ?
(I quote your message : je te tiens à vous rassurer que nous continuons toujours à recevoir et étudier vos feedback que cela soit de France ou d’Allemagne.) Moreover : Don't you think that we have a growing feeling of being considered as idiots by you when we read that kind of thing ?

My goal is not to be aggressive against you just to point you the fact that there is something really... rotten in the Kingdom of BW communication (Is it handled by your marketing departement ? It would explain a lot of things)

En résumé pour les non anglophones : je dis à Eric que si les reports sur les topics contenant des insultes (voir mes liens) ne sont pas pris en compte (les topics sont toujours là et les insultes également) alors comment veulent-ils qu'on les croit quand ils nous disent qu'ils continueront de nous écouter (nous joueurs français et allemands). Je continue en ajoutant qu'on pourrait même penser qu'on nous prend un peu pour des neuneus.
Et je fini sur une considération sur la communication de BW qui à mon humble avis doit être gérée par leur service marketing (ce qui ne devrait pas être le cas mais c'est un tout autre débat )
L'Escadron Apocalypse
guilde pve - Mantle of the Force