View Single Post

chuixupu
03.14.2013 , 03:04 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by axka View Post
Just returned to the game after a 6 month break and this makes me sad. The need for recognition is something I thought I'd never see in this game. Guess I was wrong. Titles aren't supposed to be a status symbol. There's a reason why you can't link Codex entries to others, and I hope it stays this way. I remember back when WoW: Wrath of the Lich King was released and people started judging you based upon what achievements you had. Achievements decided how good of a player you were. Which is just bullocks.

Your own need for recognition is what divides you from real elitie players. Real elite players know that they don't need to show off to earn recogniton. And if you really want recognition you should start doing something for the community instead, because titles won't give you any, regardless which title you use.
It has nothing to do with me wanting recognition. You can get off your high horse now.

Since you didn't really read what I said I'll quote myself again, from two different posts:

Quote:
Hon, I'm about as casual as it gets. I haven't even done EC NIM and I prefer to show off fun titles. The reason why I ask is simply because in other games where there have been timed run titles, they have always removed them when a new level cap comes out.
Quote:
And if they don't want to remove it, It won't bother me in the slightest. I was just *asking* if this is going to happen based on previous experience. I'm not requesting this action to be done.
But thanks for jumping to wild conclusions about me. You have quite an imagination.

But none of this really answers the question. I supposed I can assume no, but I try to avoid living by assumptions. (unlike some people ).
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant