View Single Post

CelCawdro
03.13.2013 , 02:29 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by James_four View Post
Any other time I would agree with you. I'm sure this will be quite a success for Bioware. I just can't play that way. This changes the whole dynamic of the game. I am trying to figure out how to go to free to play before my subscription runs out. I'll watch for a while, but I don't think I will be back to being a subscriber and will probably only be free to play for a little while.

swtor is different from Everquest and World of Warcraft and I appreciate that. I have always loved swtor and their bugs and changes never bothered me. I was all about the class storylines and I had plans to play them all again after lvl 50. Double xp has always been the deal breaker for me. I just didn't expect to see it here. I'm rather sad about this.
You can turn off the experience by sleeping in, going out, playing a different game, travelling, or a plethora of other things that weekend. You seem like a very reasonable person - you express your understanding of this decision's appeal for many people, and realize that you are in a tiny minority. So what's wrong with taking a few tiny breaks?