View Single Post

chuixupu
03.13.2013 , 02:25 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Leovinus View Post
I've gotta ask, why does it mean so much to you that you're actually willing to ask them to spend time removing content from the game when they obviously have so much else that their time would be better spent on? It's been a joke for a while now. So just display your NiM EC title, if you want to pretend it actually has some great significance. After 2.0, that title too will become a joke to get, but I all but guarantee there will be something new for you to show off to proclaim your eliteness.
Eliteness...lol Probably the only time I will ever read or hear that word spoken in conjunction with myself ever.

Hon, I'm about as casual as it gets. I haven't even done EC NIM and I prefer to show off fun titles. The reason why I ask is simply because in other games where there have been timed run titles, they have always removed them when a new level cap comes out.

I do, however, believe that if you're going to create an achievement title for a timed run, it just doesn't make sense to keep it around forever. Might as well just give the title for completing the instance. It is indeed already a joke. I think most people feel excited about completing a challenge when it actually is one, otherwise the reward feels empty.

And if they don't want to remove it, It won't bother me in the slightest. I was just *asking* if this is going to happen based on previous experience. I'm not requesting this action to be done.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant