View Single Post

Hengeste
03.10.2013 , 08:40 PM | #473
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruhrpottpatriot View Post
It already is, afaik.

You really should read this article. A password no longer is the means of securing an account. Bioware knows that and they have back-end systems in place which you don't see nor experience (as a normal customer) which prevent account hacking even if your password is stolen (granted, only if you have security questions and or one-time-key-authentificator)

I really urge you to read his posts, they are very detailed and explain why the change is a good thing.
I read the first couple of pages of this link and I was honestly amazed mostly because it actually makes sense, unfortunately. I will not profess to know exactly the headaches that BW has nor at this point in my life will I ever fully be able to. However, given that I am logging in with a physical key generator every time and might be changing to an android app instead, I feel relatively safe logging in because the code changes with every press of the button.

I would suggest that BW perhaps consider an exercise in greater explanation with this move, if it has not already been that is.
Ideals are fine, for ideal times and these are less than ideal times. This is WAR!
Jedi Knight with a Shadow size bad attitude