I do dumb stuff at least once a week on my toons, mostly aggroing something I shouldn't or falling to my death. I like to think I learn from my mistakes... usually.
- Ran to the wrong end zone in Huttball
- Clicked the Interesting Skull/Forbidden Knowledge (they're lore objects, right? )
- Didn't open the AC backpack until I got to Tatooine
- Spent big creds ripping out mods to put into gear I like, then sold the wrong piece of gear and didn't realize it until I could no longer buy it back
- And every day, without fail: I try hitting keybinds for a specific attack, wonder why it's not working, and realize I'm on a different toon