Here is a bit more clarification on the differences between Rise of the Hutt Cartel and 2.0 put as simply as I can!
What subscribers will get without purchasing Rise of the Hutt Cartel:
- Class changes and balancing levels 1-50
- Any itemization/world changes which affect levels 1-50
- Legacy Achievements
What subscribers will get if they do purchase Rise of the Hutt Cartel:
The new Operation and Hard Mode Flashpoints in Game Update 2.0 are Level 55 Elder Game Content. The level cap increase to 55 is included with the purchase of the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Free-to-Play restrictions apply. Visit the Free-to-Play Features Chart for more information.
- New Operation: Scum and Villainy
- Nightmare Mode Terror From Beyond
- Upgraded level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoints
- Level cap increase to 55
- All new Makeb storyline
Eric, does this mean Nightmare TFB will launch when the expansion launches? My impression is that it would not launch immediately, but sometime after 2.0.