View Single Post

FatZomby
03.07.2013 , 04:38 PM | #1
I noticed while looking in the Cartel Market that certain items have two symbols in the picture when clicked or hovered over. One of the little symbols say character and the other says account.

Examples: Hide Head Slot, artifact equipment, changing colors, and some others...

How do I go about getting the account ones from the Cartel Market? Clicking on the little symbols doesn't seem to work and ingame customer service can't seem to answer the question. Also, how do I browse through all the items in the Cartel Market through this website? I can only pull up the offers for those who started playing....

The ones I want the most are the Hide Head Slot and changing colors along with extra storage slots for both the backpacks and the banks. The artifact one for just the character is already too much for my taste so i can imagine how much the account one would be....

Also, is there an unlock to make your money "savings" bigger so that you can hold on to more money without the premium subscription being needed?