View Single Post

Twin
03.05.2013 , 05:41 PM | #159
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Specifically speaking on the topic of Ranked Warzones, we sort of agree here. We came out swinging a bit early on Ranked Warzones. Our intent was to release Season One shortly thereafter Preseason began. When our development made the shift to Free-to-Play, our priorities shifted as well which included the delay of Ranked Warzones.

This is why we are being cautious about releasing information on Ranked Warzones until things are a bit more locked down. We don't want to burn you guys a second time until our information is more concrete! Especially knowing that Ranked Warzones is a sensitive topic.

I can reassure you that we are in development on Ranked Warzones and as soon as we have information to share, you will have it!

-eric
Well thats great and all, that you're still working on ranked -But you need to push out more pvp content overall, not just ranked.

Whats the status on Ilum? Last thing i heard from you was "back to the drawing board"?
-How about the incentive you talked about for general Open World PvP?

Adding 2 Warzones in 14 months and removing Ilum counts as 1 addition in my eyes - and sure we have pre-season too, but thats still the same Warzones. So Ok, dont give us any details about Ranked, fine - but when can we expect to see more and new pvp content added?

Because surely ranked warzones isn't the only thing we will see the next 6 months, right?
SKARECROW
The Crestfallen Legacy
Assassin | Sorcerer | Marauder | Sniper | Mercenary
"You should never trust quotes you read on the internet" Abraham Lincoln