View Single Post

CourtneyWoods
03.04.2013 , 05:27 PM | #128 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols-GS View Post
Thanks for taking a few minutes, appreciate that. I'm a pain the in the rear on these forums, so it's quite unique when I actually have a positive dialogue with a yellow name.

As for the last part, this would be fantastic if we could get any news. It's been since June 2012 since Rankeds went Live...and well...I think peeps are tired of seeing "Pre-Season". Even if Season 1 doesn't come around soon, it would be awesome if they could just put in the ladder system into Pre-season. I'm not sure if those who working on Rankeds are even still with the current Development team...so it has some of us worried. Any help would be great.

Thanks again for your time.
Hey Pistols-GS,

I talked to some of our PvP Devs. Unfortunately, we are still deep in the development process and we don't want to release any details till things are more "final." As soon as we have any updates, we will be sure to post them. Sorry I couldn't give you any concrete details, but keep checking back!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]