View Single Post

jarjarloves
03.02.2013 , 01:36 PM | #1266
Quote: Originally Posted by Klarick View Post
You're very welcome kind friend. Sometimes the 'curtain must be ripped away from the wizard', so others may see the truth.

Unfortunatly, as I have proven here, we probably will never get the truth or an honest answer that directly answers those 4 questions. At least I got the wizard to at least admit that server location could be an issue. For now that's a start.
I have proved you lied about the 1.5 million
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=swtor+loses+1.5+million

I hope others see the truth about you now.

1.how come hundreds of thousands of players can play the game with out lag or a single crash? Only a small percentage of people have crash to desktop.

2. People playing EvE, WoW, Rift, Aion, STO, and Champions Online have crash to desktops so does that mean those games are having the same problem? or does it mean that it is the persons computer having the problem?]

3. How come people using the SAME IPs that the people who are having crashes have no problems what so ever?

4. A search through google show no story what so ever saying that 1.5 million people have left SWTOR. Why did you feel the need to make up such a story?
Answer these 4 questions should be very easy for a man of your expertise to answer for those of us that are reading your posts.

I respectfully await you honest and truthfull reply...