View Single Post

03.01.2013 , 10:35 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Oxades View Post
I find it strange that no one has pointed out that in a straight up lightsabre duel Mace Windu (a combat machine like Malgus) beat Darth Sideous. Now it can be argued that Mace only won because he used Vaapad a form that Sideous was unfamiliar with but, a counter argument is that Malgus has years of experience fighting Jedi (and to a lesser degree Sith) that would give him an equal advantage to Maceís vaapad form. Now donít get me wrong, Iím not saying that Malgus would win Iím just saying that he could win just like Mace did.

Now as for the question of who is more powerful? I donít see any argument that can be made. Malgus is a combat monster but that is all he is. Sideousís power and knowledge of the force and his political/ military power are far greater than Malgusís. Sideous is clearly more powerful.

On a side note; for just a good butt kicking fight Darth Malgus vs. Mace Windu. I can see the fight going either way but, regardless of who wins it would be a great duel.
Malgus can't do what Mace did, because Vaapad hasn't been invented yet. Mace only lasted as long as he did because of that, any other form he would have gotten killed quickly and really Mace only won because he exploited a fear which was coming from Anakin who was on the way. Prior to that point, Mace and Sidious were fighting at a stalemate, even then Sidious could have ended the fight at any time with his Force superiority, Mace only lived so long so that Sidious could turn Anakin.

Sidious is more powerful then Malgus in every aspect, saber combat, force power, etc so there really is no argument your right.

No the fight wouldn't go either way, because Mace would mop the floor with Malgus using Vaapad.

Now this thread really needs to stop, it should have stopped after the 1st post. There is no way, Malgus is beating all.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.