View Single Post

-Damask-
02.28.2013 , 05:31 PM | #3
Wow really? You need to find better things to do with your time than inflate your post count... Does it really matter who does what and what they're called? The whole point that you missed is that issues go unresolved for months and the people in charge don't bother to respond with anything other than a token auto-reply. And these are not bug reports I'm referring to, bugs in the game's programming are usually something that the end-user can't fix on their own. The whole point is that if someone actually bothered to read the ticket, instead of just "forwarding" it, they might be able to tell me how to fix the issue.

Most other companies have an intermediary level tech department to address simple issues like the above mentioned ones. Only if that person cannot fix the problem is the ticket escalated and sent to the developers. And both issues I had only took a few minutes to fix once I stumbled upon the correct solution... If they had someone whose job it is to troubleshoot these random problems this could have been resolved months ago.