Thread: Way too much XP
View Single Post

DarthBizz
12.21.2011 , 02:28 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Daellia View Post
Having more content than you need is a good thing. It means there's replay value. Current, I've found that it's balanced just about right if you do every quest available on every other planet, just the class quest on the planets in between, and do all the flashpoints at least once at their level and the spaceflight missions as they become available. That gives you a level rate almost exactly equal to your consumption of planets, and leaves half of the planets in the game still effectively unexplored by you, allowing you to do the exact opposite on your next alt, play all the planets you've didn't do the first time through.
I agree. But still at the moment I just feel like there's something wrong with the leveling rythm. Each time I check the XP bar its either I just dinged or am already 3/4 to the next one. I don't expect that you need ALL the content to stay on par, but that you should be able to do missions, heroic missions, flashpoints (more than just once... i mean they're fun) and space missions whithout waking up ahead 3-4 levels.