View Single Post

EricMusco
02.28.2013 , 01:28 PM | #89 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
So Skadge, right? We all love Skadge!

Looks like the companions 101 is going in the order of companions received, so it's got to be Mako next.

On the subject of communication, one thing I think the community team could help out on a bit is clarifying 2.0 v. RotHC. I keep seeing pages of threads of people arguing whether 2.0 is RotHC or whether they are separate. We all know Makeb isn't included on the PTS, but is 2.0 going to be released at the same time as RotHC, or before? It seems clear to me that we need the digital purchase to reach level 55, but some people don't think that's very clear.

Here is a bit more clarification on the differences between Rise of the Hutt Cartel and 2.0 put as simply as I can!

What subscribers will get without purchasing Rise of the Hutt Cartel:
  • Class changes and balancing levels 1-50
  • Any itemization/world changes which affect levels 1-50
  • Legacy Achievements

What subscribers will get if they do purchase Rise of the Hutt Cartel:
  • New Operation: Scum and Villainy
  • Nightmare Mode Terror From Beyond
  • Upgraded level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoints
  • Level cap increase to 55
  • All new Makeb storyline
The new Operation and Hard Mode Flashpoints in Game Update 2.0 are Level 55 Elder Game Content. The level cap increase to 55 is included with the purchase of the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Free-to-Play restrictions apply. Visit the Free-to-Play Features Chart for more information.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]