View Single Post

ABurghouts
02.28.2013 , 12:21 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by scarlet_magpie View Post
I must admit, that from the moment I started this game, i was immediately checking stats on gear and worrying about levelling a crafting skill that would increase my stats. I think that is mainly due to the obsession with dps scores in the last game I played. This game does seem to be a bit more "get the job done" so far, which is great.
I am less worried now about my gear , as many people have pointed out that you can get by perfectly well until later levels without epic gear, and it is geared around enjoying the stories and quests. Soooo... I have just hit lvl 23 and I am now playing with less worry and consternation
Coming form Lineage 2 i know exactly what you mean.. DPS is very importand in that game, and you needed a crafting dwarf, an so called "spoiler" dwarf to farm items and equipment to equippe your main character. Crafting recipes were very complicated, and it took weeks to work towards your armor set, or weapon before you could craft, or buy it..

Im happy in SW:Tor i can focus on having fun questing, and playing with other players.