View Single Post

NoTomorrow
02.27.2013 , 05:10 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by KettleBelll View Post
Perhaps the most epic "My class is OP and I'm deflecting" post I have ever read on these forums.
Kettlebell, actually i forgot what exactly you consider op about snipers? Too many knockbacks and roots? thats only 3 abilities one of which must be specced (ambush knockback). Roots? Carnage and rage can remove the root. Leap immunity? Well hello out there, somebody got stealth, someone else got tons of defensive CDs as well as leaps, somebody can fully dps on the move and hunt down healers. We? We got cover! This is our specialty. Would ypu rather sniper be just a reskinned arsenal merc?

Besides we are really not the omnipotent Gods like somebody tries us to make. Here is a challenge for you in case you got a sniper or gunslinger. Duel a good concealment or deception player. He opens from stealth, and the can use combat stealth, but the cannot sleep dart or mind trap you. No mepacks or adrenals. You can try any spec. Beat them more than 50% out of 5-10 matches.

If you succeed, then we will talk. Make a video of it (your opponent must be decent). As a bonus i can change my avatar to whatever you will ask me to
Good luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.