View Single Post

PyroFennec
02.27.2013 , 01:37 PM | #2
On the subject of Manaan: I think it's a bit early for the kolto vs bacta argument, isn't it? I admit I'm not sure when exactly bacta starts showing up, but I'm fairly sure it was a bit later than the 300-odd years since KOTOR. Whether it's better or not, I don't know, but it could simply be easier to obtain, not coming from vents at the bottom of a planetwide ocean.

That said, I seem to recall hearing Manaan got hit hard at some point, and Ahto city, the planet's literal ONLY spaceport, got sunk. As such, I doubt we'll see it in quite the same way as we did in KOTOR. Maybe as a naval-based warzone or something of the sort? A fight between two naval ships, or a boarding action of a kolto drilling rig?

As for other content, I'm not all that picky, but I think for the "old" category, I'd ask for... Felucia, perhaps. Game's lacking in mushroom levels. Or maybe Kamino. Or, hey, maybe Kashyyyk. And for EU stuff, maybe a Chiss-held planet?

Really though, I'd be happy and set for a while if they just got those playable Cathar out already...