View Single Post

dalemcalpine
02.25.2013 , 12:24 PM | #4
As the Guild Master of Psy-Ops, I have to say our people are some of the most dedicated and fun loving group of players on the Harbinger Server. We pride our selves in having a good time, but know when its time to get serious.

We currently have room for all classes and I am currently looking for two Experienced Operation Leaders to replace two people who quit the game. If you know how to run an operation, then I can provide you the personnel. Psy-Ops Started out on Hyperspace cannon as a small collection of guilds that banded together.

Several Server transfer later, here we are with 100 Guild members+Alternates, 60+ Active Raid players, 8 Operations Groups (2 inactive due to no raid leaders) and bi-weekly 16x Man ops/World Boss Runs.

The guild bank is supported by Operation groups which provides 200k /wk in guild repair funds, Stims, Adrenals and a large discounted Guild Market with BIS gear for all Active Operations Members.

We have also have a very active Guild Website, Team Speak 3 Server and a dedicated core of Officers who manage the day to day operations.

So if you think you would be a could fit for Psy-Ops or your a small guild who would like to join up to a larger active guild, Place an application at psy-ops.enjin.com and PST Encusos.
Guild Master
PSY-OPS
Diath