View Single Post

SithKoriandr
02.25.2013 , 06:03 AM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by WeirdnGilly View Post
just delurking to let you know you are the worst

do you deliberately misunderstand everything anyone says ever or do you really just not get it

what
Did you seriously come out of lurking to bump a thread? Or did the idea of a female version of doc just bother you that much?

I was curious on something. We see posts about "OMG! DOC'S FLIRTING! I hate Doc! No one should flirt like that!" then it goes into "Flirt with SG" at which point I asked a simple question. If it was a female who acted that way, would it bother them. Basically, is it the flirting or is it the gender that was bothering them.

I'm actually puzzled as to why that question bothered you so much that you came out of lurking. Or was it just your way of bumping a thread?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry