View Single Post

Canino
02.24.2013 , 01:36 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I'm kinda on the fence for this one. It's not like other matches where the victor was clear (in my eyes). This match can truly swing either way, imo.

Personally, I think Traya's victory hinges on locating the HK factory. If she can destroy it, she makes herself unbeatable. Unless G0-T0 can procure droids as effective as the HKs. If not, then he has to send in inferior droids, as most organics would die or be corrupted.

Of course, G0-T0 could just activate the Mass Shadow Generator, but doesn't that require Remote?

Edit: Also, we haven't taken Traya's fleet and the gravity well generators into account. She could just go to Nar Shaddaa and trap G0-T0 there while her fighters search for his ship.
We also haven't taken in account the illegal mods G0-T0 is going to equip his ships with. I think it would be smart to assess a space battle, since neither combatants really* have a land army.

*We could argue that they do, but they don't have true "infantry".

I also admit defeat in my earlier attack on Traya assassins. But it should be noted they are at a disadvantage against G0-T0's droid assassins.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------