View Single Post

DarthSlin
02.21.2013 , 10:18 PM | #1
ok i was thinking about the classes lately.So only one class can be just Tank/DPS and 3 classes where you have the choice of Healz/Tank/DPS.So what about this.

Republic

Priviteer
Starting weapons:Blaster pistol and Techblades
Resource:Energy(kinda similar to smuggler)
Attribute:Aim

Advance Class

Swash Buckler
Weapons:Blaster,Techblade
Armor:Medium
Role: Dps
Focuses mainly on using highly skilled melee attacks using his Techblades and only uses his trusty blaster in emergencies.

Corsair
Weapons:vibroknife,Shotgun
Armor:Heavy
Role:Tank/Dps
These courage's people get upclose and personal to there enemy.They can use there specialized stolen tech enhancements(buff only) to bring up their personal shields or advance weapon upgrades.

Empire

Pirate
Starting weapons:Blaster rifle and Techblades
Resource:Energy(kinda similar to Agent)
Attribute:Aim

Advance Class

Gangster
Weapons:Techblade and Rifle
Armor:Medium
Role: Dps
Focuses mainly on using highly skilled melee attacks using his Techblade but can use his rifle in extreme situations.

Raider:
Weapons:Techblade,Vibroknife
Armor:Heavy
Role:Tank/Dps
These ruthless people get upclose and personal to there enemy.They can use there specialized stolen modifications(buff only) to bring up their personal shields or advance weapon upgrades.

ok so for this it would be cool to make Weequay and maybe Duros as new playable species.

I hope you guys and any devs like my ideas for some new gameplay.Also with my ideas devs can go crazy with the powers.And please give me some feedback.