View Single Post

Aurbere
02.20.2013 , 04:10 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Love it....

I always thought it would be cool to have a Kotor 1 crew vs kotor 2 but that's just me XD

At the height of their power/influence, would be pretty cool.... Jedi council for kotor 2, but not a strong one, military on revan side with onasi being an admiral.....but it wouldn't really work I guess :P

What about Lord omomnom and mc-Sleepswithvibroblades vs the wicked witch of the malachor?
We saw how a 1 on 1 turns out, even though she was unprepared, but it would be interesting all out IMO.... If they all knew about it in advance...
Like KOTOR 1 Ebon Hawk crew vs. KOTOR 2 Ebon Hawk crew? KOTOR 2 takes it. K1 may have Revan, but they are seriously lacking in the Jedi department. Would be funny to see two T3's shooting at each other, but also kinda sad ().

If a Triumvirate battle were to occur, I would prefer a three way battle ( I don't think Traya could defeat Nihilus and Sion). Nihilus and Sion having their powerbases from the beginning of the First Jedi Purge, and Traya having the powerbase from when she reclaimed the title of Dark Lord of the Sith. In that case, (even without his om nom) I think Nihilus would win. Sion would get his Force connection severed by either Nihilus or Traya, and then Nihilus would siege Malachor. From there it could go either way, but I think Nihilus would win with Sever Force.

I've been thinking of another combatant for the Bonus Series. I think the Beast Riders of Onderon could be a good one. Or maybe Iaco (Tony ) Stark.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus