View Single Post

bsbrad
02.20.2013 , 03:50 PM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
You really like to put down others don't you? From what I've seen with your own guild, you're in no position to pass judgement on others. But I suppose imp side should be grateful they have such pro players as you guys. I'm sure they must love it when you walk into warzones with zero expertise.

Sorry OP for the slight OT, but I'm getting tired of seeing the arrogance of this guild go unchecked. If they were actually decent players sure a little ego is bound to happen. But honestly they're not, its all talk. Have a good day gentlemen.
I will probably get flamed for this but there are a few in Sovereign who are not arrogant or put down other guilds/people. Once upon a time they were a very helpful guild building up the other players and helping them on tactics. I know they helped me when I was in their pre-cursor guild.

I think for the most part a lot of the guilds have a healthy relationship and while some run 2 million Operations a day (okay slight exaggeration) to nail the mechanics, there are lots of guilds that do progression raids maybe once or twice a week if at all and it will take a couple of weeks to get the mechanics down.

Back on topic, congrats to Ascension (incl. raid groups) on their progress.

Solatium will have another go at taking down HM TfB this weekend......
N'abi
Harbinger
The answer is easy the question is not....oh who am I kidding!!!.