View Single Post

DarthTHC
02.20.2013 , 12:52 PM | #1194
Quote: Originally Posted by Dainter View Post
Things I don't understand:

1) so repair bills are still high until next tuesday when the next maintenance happens?

2) repair costs used to be based on the shell value and not the mods/enh/arm. then it got changed/fixed/corrected/whatever to be the shells and the mods and the prices went waaaaaaaaaaay up. seemingly that means the mods/enh/arm caused the masive increase. wouldn't backing out the shell from where it is now just be a very low decrease?? you'd just be subtracting what the old repair costs were from what the new repair costs are to get an adjusted repair cost.....this won't satisfy people. i guess that is why they are doing the 50% off that as well.

perhaps I have both of these things way wrong. can anyone shed light on these subjects?

There's another thread in which a player tested repairs using various shells. The testing proved that the shell contributed substantially to repair costs while mods, armorings, etc. contributed minimally.

This is what Joveth said they're fixing. And it's the right move. It removes the negative impact of using expensive shells and participating in group activities.