View Single Post

02.20.2013 , 12:23 PM | #1189
Quote: Originally Posted by Elyxin View Post
Thx Jov, this is very much appreciated. though Im still frustrated with the cause of this situation, this was an impressive response. Thank you.

This could have been caught if we had the chance to test on a PTR...and probably would have never gotten to live. Im sure you guys had a reason to push out a patch without external testing, but I hope this is a good reminder to you that PTR's (and player feedback) are really, like real world, really important. we get lip service to that from you all the time...but here's a good reason why you need to get us involved, and not just trust your metrics or your lab tests. I've found from experience (I work in network too, and i deal with a lab team all the time) that labs =/= live network. plz make sure moving forward that you engage us as a community in testing these things before you drop them on us in a live environment.
This has been the biggest thing that disappoints me about the way BW handles testing. PTR is there for a reason but it is underutilized.
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website