View Single Post

02.20.2013 , 01:41 AM | #1136
Well.. they're looking at it.. ok but from where.. it seems they're way to far from the problem too do anything with it.

Com'on, 1 week since they applied 1.7, we've reported the problem from day 1 !!!!
How many hours did it take them to decide to apply all changes on the repair costs ?? only a few I'm sure.

So instead of doing a "fall back" on those changes and rework on the formula and make tests before reapplying any changes.. they just leave the problem as it is.. people keep complaining, cancelling subs and they're looking at the problem... The worse part is that they want us to believe that !

They do no intent to change anything and are only saving time, hoping that people will stop posting here.
You don't need a week of work to understand a problem which only took us few hours to see !!!
It's the only company who leave a problem in a game while they're trying to understand what they did wrong !
Amateur is that word people would use to describe such behavior.

I'm a true believer that everything in life has a price.. they'll certainly already see the bill with the "cancel subs".
And if you think twice about the way they handle the problem and the lack of communication, I think it's just a suicide knowing that Neverwinter Online and The elder Scrolls Online are just at the corner...

Anyway it's their game so they can do anything with it.. but ta the same time it's my time and my money and I can do whatever I want with them as well