View Single Post

Mercurial_Harpy
02.19.2013 , 10:05 AM | #1094
Quote: Originally Posted by Ratajack View Post
...then in my opinion person B has an entitled mindset, especially if he wants to complain about the higher repair costs and ask for them be lowered.
So, it's fine with you that repair costs are varying wildly across the player base, and the change seems to be based on what shell you're using rather than the mods? For example, a level 37 in Legacy/Cartel Gear with blue or purple mods will have a higher repair bill than a level 50 with 63 mods wearing a PvP shell?

That's entitlement to you? Again, this word entitlement, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Here are some other words you may want to look up. They are relevant in this instance.
"Consistent" and "scale."
Here, I'll use them in a sentence for educational purposes:

"Gear durability should properly scale with player level, and that scale should be consistent for all players."

But hey, if the game is fine for you the way it is, good for you. It's not for the majority of people posting in these thread. It's fine if you convinced yourself that Bioware intended to push a change that would punish players for using the Legacy System or Cartel Market, arguably they biggest selling point in the game at this time. It's a free country, after all.

But for most of us, it's even less ok that it's now a week since this was pushed live and not a word from Bioware about a fix, much less explaining how the above scenario is exactly what they intended and there is no bug. At this point, I'm not even really expecting them to address it. I'm just checking the thread out of morbid curiosity to see how many pages it gets to be without a Bioware response. Either way, my sub runs out at the end of the month.

~The Argost Legacy~

~Jedi Covenant~