View Single Post

Beniboybling
02.19.2013 , 10:03 AM | #119
OK I thought I'd give this thread a bump as I'm planning the Bonus Series in a bit more detail now. So I'd like to hear anymore suggestions if you've got them, just make sure they tick the following boxes:

• It must be a debate that everyone can get involved in, so nothing too obscure
  • The combatants must have a comprehensive and definitive power base - not concerning size but concerning information, are their enough facts to get a good idea of what their power base is comprised of?
  • Think small factions as opposed to big empires, and don't necessarily focus on specific individuals but the groups themselves, neither does the group require a specific leader.
  • If you do suggest an individual, ensure that they are in fact the leader of their organisation and not simply a member, this excludes the likes of Grand Moff Tarkin of the Galactic Empire etc - unless you can attach a definitive power base to them e.g. a personal fleet.

Confirmed combatants so far:

Nighsisters --- Ohnaka Gang --- Death Watch --- Kota's Militia --- One Sith --- OR Jedi Order