View Single Post

Soulwave
02.19.2013 , 07:21 AM | #2229
Quote: Originally Posted by Redderic View Post
they do have a system that tries to place premades together first... have you ever been in que with 3+ people and noticed how much longer it takes? ill bet you havnt,
also, you can complain that premades ruin "your" fun all you want but the funny thing is how you seem to act like what you want is what "the average player" wants. im sorry but i did not see a poll with "the average player" completely agreeing to your ideas at all. why is that? because you throw words in other peoples mouths and pretend what you want is golden. that is why bio/ea dont care and will never listen to you.
In all honesty i pug every match i play. I never run in premades and i still finish every single weekly in 1 day.
I also had a full set of BM in 2 weeks when it was on the roulette system. I only have 1 of my toons in full WH but have no problems with the other 2 getting their weeklys done.
the fact of the matter is that you are bad and need a premade to carry you clearly. you act like its because the other team is premade but when you have a thread with hundreds of people saying your wrong its time to move on and either
1. quit pvp - we would all hope for this from you
2. quit swtor- this or 1 would suffice
3. deal with it
4. get good
There we have the queen bee of troll's..Tunnel vision to all what happens in this game! Why do you think this is such a big issue.. There is no match making system..It can take just as long queuing as a solo. On this thread there is just as many people that support the OP. I am one. Try reading all the post's..before you speak for the rest of us. Do you think its proper match making to put people with full Elite warhero gear against people that just turned 50? You a official from bioware..seeing as you know that "They dont care"?