View Single Post

danielearley
02.19.2013 , 05:29 AM | #1065
Quote: Originally Posted by Drake_Hound View Post
Good then you can que up all day as tank and play with the new people, and teach them the instance !
Bet after a week you are dead broke !

Wait or is this garbage crap coming from somebody ego , who says it is ok higher repair cost but alt F4 when things go bad .

Sorry totally irrelevant , the game suppose to be fun , not grind city for mental people .
Who do not see what is beter for the community , but only think what is beter for them !
The game is Fun, I fail to see the difference between running the same OP everyday to Running a few Heroics everyday, if you are so OP maybe if you helped a few of your gaming friends in these Heroics you might have a some Creds and you never know you might enjoy the experience.

I personally don't believe things should be easy, without a penalty there is no risk, so no incentive to learn tactics understand team work. It just turns into I hope we get it right this time I'm bored of running backwards and forwards.

I often do pug groups and will patiently explain Boss Mechanics to others and endure the wipes that happen, I never have many Creds I think my Healer has 300k at present. When I run out of creds I'll go find a some people to do some Heroics on the dailes, once in a group it doesn't take much to convince the group to run through all the other Heroic Dailies. I find this content fun, it's different from the OPs which are more intense agreed, but they are still fun, I don't consider this a grind!

I think this is more of a mindset issue, if you think anything other than a raid is a grind then you will hate any obstacle to doing a raid, if you play to have fun and enjoy yourself, then you will not care about a little extra incentive to avoid death.

Yes, I'm a huge Star Wars Fan, I love running around swinging a light saber, paying for dying is not going to stop me doing this