View Single Post

Ratajack
02.18.2013 , 06:26 AM | #962
Quote: Originally Posted by Przemo_No View Post
If my guild leader would say something like that , he would not be my guild leader any longer.

I mean, this is ENTERTAINMENT. I pay for this to enjoy it, not to WORK on it. Full stop.
I have other work that I HAVE to do in order to pay my family bills, so I do not see ANY reason to be forced to do the same stuff all over again for months just to have +7 willpower or God Knows What other statistic.

To certain extent people who do those daillies/weeklies constantly must be somehow masochists.

I cannot see any other reason why you would like to do the same stuff over and over again, mindlessly beating the same content forever.

Once you did finished something (i.e. beaten the full op, or FP), got your rewards, you're done.
Over.
So, you run an OP or HM FP once? I cannot see any reason why you would like to do the same stuff over and over again, mindlessly beating the same content.

It's for the rewards you get, you say? That gear that drops in those OP's and HM FP's is your reward for mindlessly beating the same content you've already beaten? Guess what. Those credits you get for doing those dailies are you reward for mindlessly beating that same content which you've already beaten.

The thing about those credits is that while dailies may be the most efficient to earn credits, they are by no means the ONLY way to earn them. There are plenty of ways to earn credits. Some of them can be even done, or at least mostly accomplished, while doing the "fun" stuff.