There are a lot of problems with the above post:
- Having an entire government composed of Sith lords and the like instantly removes any chance of a peaceful taking over of the galaxy. The rest of the galaxy does not want that kind of government and is going to fight against it, and even if they do manage to subjugate the people, the people will continue to rebel and the empire will eventually crumble.
The Rule of Two is better in this respect because you can infiltrate a government and take it over from the inside, minimum resources, maximum results. The people are less likely to rebel because not only do they not know you are Sith, but you've earned their respect as a leader.
- Having more than two sith lords is far more dangerous than having only two. For example, what happens when the Emperor dies? The 8 Dark Council members all attempt to fill the power vacuum and the empire erupts into a civil war with each member throwing their powerbase against the other. And before that backstabbing is a constant presence, with lesser Sith vying for power and undermining their own empire for personal goals. We see evidence of this in SWTOR.
And finally the Rule of Two ensures that the Sith will always remain strong and never be diluted, really it works far better with the Sith Code which encourages accumulating power. For how can you gain total power if you share it between other Sith? So Bane was effectively just fixing a contradiction.
Oh and concerning what the OP says. If I were Bane I'd probably reply that those unable to confront and overcome the danger are weak and don't deserve the title of Sith. In that way the Rule of Two roots out the weak and incompetent, if both Sith were to die the Sith would eventually return again. But hey, it never actually happened did it so its not such a big danger after all. The reason why the Rule failed was because Vader abandoned it, really Sidious should have realised his apprentice was weak and broken and destroyed him - then found a new one. That is what Bane would have done.
Well my empire was a bit of a democraty and the Only the 8-9 sith had power over the Moffs the Lords was like the old days Nobels. If the emperor dies thenHe would have chosen his follower or the Lords would have to vote for the new Emperor.
And no it wasent the rule of 2 that infeltrated the republic you could have done that with the Sith Empire as we know it in TOR. noone knew who the emperor was. he could just easily infiltrate the Rebublic with no problems.
[*]Having an entire government composed of Sith lords and the like instantly removes any chance of a peaceful taking over of the galaxy. The rest of the galaxy does not want that kind of government and is going to fight against it, and even if they do manage to subjugate the people, the people will continue to rebel and the empire will eventually crumble.
* Ehm as the sith Code says Peace is a lie!
* Another point they still rebeld against the emperor even with the rule of two.
* More sith Makes a stronger empire if they could keep away from there personal vendetta. Know this to be sith doesent have anything to do with beeing bad and evil and only thinks of backstabing, rulling and killing. Know that they all ones was Jedi and there was no sith. Then the Jedi started fighting eachother for different thoughts then the those tho lost became the Dark Jedi who later became Sith. There was those who was neutral the Gray Jedi and the usual Jedi who is to blind to see the truth.
The people of the empire dident think there was anything wrong with the Empire and there was many sith rulling over even to a lvl that a Grand Moff dident have a say to any sith. Even the republic dident have fans inside there rulling explain that. even in real life people will complain about there leader and goverment whoever it may be. He may not have done anything bad at all he just have the full power and peolple desides to rebel. but why!
Cuz they are greedy thats why! they want what they want. btw where did the other sith forceusers go in the rule of 2 did they die/get killed? How did they just disapire?