View Single Post

GhostDrone
02.17.2013 , 03:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Seriously? I mean seriously? Is this for real?

Sidious takes it with ease. Malgus is no match for the most powerful Sith Lord to ever exist.
Getting insanely sick of hearing that.

If anyone DARES to put another Sith/Jedi against Sidious someone instantly has to jump and say;

"OH WELL SIDIOUS WINS BECAUSE HE'S THE MOST POWERFUL SITH EVER LOL, CANON SAYS HE IS, SO YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!"

His power is being so exaggerated, it's annoying. (Making Maul beg to Sidious in the Clone Wars, for example. COMPLETELY out of character and unnecessary.)

Yeah okay, he's powerful, WE GET IT. The EU had years upon years to expand on why Sidious is so powerful and that's wonderful.

So stop crushing everyone under the wrongly overpowered boot of "CANON SAYS SO" and let people's imaginations run free.

For some people; Malgus wins because he looks cooler, because he's overall more likeable and (in my opinion) a better character than Sidious.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.