View Single Post

Headpunch
02.16.2013 , 01:56 PM | #755
This does hammer the casual players much more than the hardcore ones, and it especially nails those who do not have an artificer and cybertech to 400. If you have both of those to 400, PvP regularly, do your weeklies, buy WH gear and Black Hole gear w/comms, RE it all, then sell the molecular stabilizers, it's possible to knock out 2mil or so a week with little effort.

Now, that's assuming you already have all the gear and just need the money to fund your ongoing PvE play. If you need gear or are a new player who doesn't have any credits, it's going to be much harder to get them especially since leveling crew skills takes a lot of time/credits. I'm fortunate in that my guild has bumped up our repair funds significantly for the raiders to compensate for the new costs, but if you're not in a guild that can afford this I can understand why you'd be upset.

Bottom line, people who already have credits and are at the stage where it's easy to make a lot more aren't affected. Those that are trying to reach that point have hit a major set back with these high fees.
Sev'ak
10/10 (Would Bang) NiM Power