View Single Post

SpartusTana
02.15.2013 , 12:19 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by sparkykey View Post
Kissing *** gets you nowhere in this game... if you don't act like an *** you wont get anywhere... so yeah, there's a right and wrong way to approach situations, and sadly you're way is the wrong way because if you're nice all you're going to get is stepped on... and to the other person saying that calling is a waste... to you I say it beats sitting on my hands trusting that something will get done... specially considering that I still haven't received my allotment of cartel coins from JANUARY let alone this months so being pissed off is the correct approach imho right now cause it is becoming a breaking point for me.
It's not sucking up. It's a logical statement.

There will be issues that arise. More often than not it will be after a patch. Rather than lashing out I feel it would be more productive to simply voice the problem. If it really gets out of hand, contact billing for a refund. Otherwise, wait it out. It's possible there is just a long delay.

As CS stated before, it's been filed and they're looking into it. Continuing to lash out does not make it go any faster.
I'm sorry it's affecting you, I really am, and I hope they resolve it soon for you guys.

-Spartus