View Single Post

DarthVenizen
02.14.2013 , 03:45 PM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiniski View Post
So n00b healers never going to be good healers, all going to be dps, and you not play anymore, baka, gameplay is not the same as game fun, so far was nice until this fix, so, no, i don't "adapt" to a frustrating game, for that I have demond souls or dark slouls, an mmo is a game to learn, to evolve, no a game for 15 years old "**** all" people like you, you cannot do a hard fp or op alone, belive me, even n00bs are good when you have 3 hours waiting for an op.
I wasn't saying that noob healers will never be good healers, you said you don't want to adapt to anything, that would mean that you wouldn't change your play based on the mechanics present in a flashpoint or op.

I was asking if you were one of those terrible dps that stand in fire and blame the healer for not being able to heal through it, since you said you don't want to adapt to anything in a video game.

Also why did you have to go insult me? all i did was ask a legitimate question, I don't think that warranted you calling me stupid