View Single Post

ScarletBlaze
02.14.2013 , 02:34 PM | #145
There can be reasons out of a person's control they are dying. I used to die more than I do now. The major reason was my computer lagged a lot. Some people don't have the luxury of being able to purchase a new computer like I did so this is something beyond their control.

We can't blame the person who is dying more than someone else without looking at the reasons. If you lag your actions are slowed down.

I have heard pros and cons about the repair costs and maybe it is something they need to look into. If too many people are saying the costs are out of hand it will not hurt them to check into.

Yes some of us have a great guild but some of us don't and some of us can't play as much as the next person. All this should be taken into consideration with regard to the repair costs.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30