View Single Post

chriscshunter
02.14.2013 , 10:44 AM | #1
On 6/26/2012 game update version 1.3 released Group Finder.

On 9/13/2012 the following was said.
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
I asked Jesse Sky (Lead Flashpoints and Operations Designer) about when players can expect to see Terror from Beyond and Explosive Conflict in the Group Finder. He said it's definitely something we're planning to do, but had some information about why they aren't in quite yet:

Story Mode Explosive Conflict and Terror from Beyond are balanced for players in Columi gear, but we currently have no way to enforce or communicate the recommended power level. This could cause frustration for players who are undergeared, and would bog down the process of getting into the content, which is contrary to the purpose of the tool. Introducing either Op into the Group Finder would also mean rotating out Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace, so we want to make sure the timing and the rewards are right before we do this.
Since then I haven't heard any new information about the above. My question is, when can we expect to see this or get an update? Group finder has been out for 7 months and an update was announced to be in the works 5 months ago, but its as if the plans to do this were scrapped. Can you please shed some light on this matter?

Thank you