View Single Post

Themanthatisi
02.14.2013 , 10:36 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Daemonson View Post
Let me start straight with what they care about: YOU ARE LOSING MONEY. People are unsubbing left and right because of this and you are losing money. Fix this and you will make more money, easy as that.

Okay, now that that's said, lets get to the player problems.

1. People are more hostile towards new players in flashpoints.
Due to increased repair costs people are less forgiving of new players in flashpoints whose mistakes cause wipes. Instead of explaining the issues and working with the player people will just be kicked because nobody wants to pay 10k a wipe because of a single player.

2. Progression takes a hit.
Guilds will be less willing to wipe over and over again on bosses because of this. If a group wipes 20-30 times on a boss they can't kill it could cost nearly a million credits per player.

3. Casual players can't afford it.
If a person wants to only play a few hours a week and do some ops/HM's they have to spend most of their other time running dailies. Dailies are boring and grindy and nobody wants to spend half their time running them just to fund their other activities.

(Will update as I find more Issues)
Also, this game has brought in RPG lovers who never played a MMO or had limited experience in a MMO, like ME and my wife.... So, now they put up a huge wall for a RPG lovers to have to hurdle to get into the MMO's parts... ug.