View Single Post

Never_Hesitate
02.14.2013 , 10:14 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post
The are not high again, they are higher, but not at the level they were originally,

It was a error, they just fixed the error. We should face it, before they fixed this error there was really no penalty for dying, other than you had to do whatever killed you over again. I was more than willing to stealth my way to a chest solo after a comm run in EV. I would do CtS or EoT solo on any character with stealth. Even when people were looking for healers just because I wanted the loot/credits or didn't want to deal with a PUG. Less likely to do that now.

We should be just be thankful that they took their time fixing this error too. Pretty much made progressing though HM EC, HM TFB and most of NIM EC very painless. Now they just need to up the credits in EC to the same level as TfB.
now they made everything even more painfull for anybody and tanks get hit even worse.

I could imagine the very high costs to be a big reason for people not to tank but to play dps
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian