View Single Post

AlexModny
02.13.2013 , 11:30 AM | #16 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
Great news. The laugh is win. You just have these two posts so I'm thinking BW recently allotted you hours to roam the forums? (if so we appreciate it). Either way we hope to see more of you Alex. Its been feeling like we're discussing some of this stuff in a vacuum even when the majority can see fixes needs to happen, we can't even get a sense that you guys are on the same page. Can we expect to be seeing BW responses on a weekly basis? Biweekly? Obviously you won't answer every or even most questions, but just knowing that the occasional thread actually gets read is huge.
I have been lurking the forums since they were created, I just never had the opportunity to post until now... I'm sure I will regret the decision at some point

Just kidding! I'm looking forward to responding to as many topics as I am able to but I cannot guarantee any type of quota for me or my fellow devs of course. I know its not as satisfying/comforting as having a golden yellow response but trust that we are lurking, reading and noting suggestions even if we don't give the thread a response.

Keep up the discussions! Cheers!
Alex Modny | Assistant Designer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]