View Single Post

Zaxem
02.13.2013 , 05:46 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Ausstig View Post
It will kill another era.

KOTOR 2 was sooo boring it got KOTOR 3 canned.

Those 'mods' your so proud of won't fix the boring opening or the ending, still lame mystery to open with limited replay value 'It's the driod! He did it!'. Or the boring ending, which pecks too early; the assault on Telos was where we had a big battle, then we fight the final boss and save the galaxy. Which involved the remote doing something, requiring me to kill all the beasts. Then into the academy, which is full of enemies, who just wait for me to attack them, at least the Sttarforge had the ability to overwhelm me. So yeah

It won't ruin my day, I won't care. It will be like TFU 2, I will be disappointed that a good game could have been made instead of this.
lol i actually thought kotor 2 was better than kotor minius expect for the story kotor 1 has a better story hands down

ps. i liked TFU 2 was great game but not worth the money it only sucked because they made it way to damn short
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder