View Single Post

Yndras
02.12.2013 , 05:17 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Awesome! I really hope this gets off the ground. If KOTOR II is anything to go by, this will be a great game. Then again, I'm also a little disappointed because this means its unlikely we'll be seeing a KOTOR 3

Seems to me that Star Wars is beginning to focus on that pretty unexplored period between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. We've got Star Wars 1313 and the possible Star Wars: Underworld live action series coming up... I wonder what sort of game we'll be seeing here. Are we going to be wielding lightsabers? Blasters? And what will the graphics look like? Something like SWTOR or something more real?

I'm thinking concerning story that you might play one of the few remaining Jedi who survived Order 66 and are fleeing from the Empire (opportunity for light/dark paths here.) But then again, a Jedi's path to rediscovery has kinda been done and done again in KOTOR I and II - so maybe Obsidian will do something different.

Nonetheless, I'm sure it will be great and I look forward to adding another videogame to my Star Wars collection!
Are you freaking kidding me? Obsidian made a terrible job of KOTOR2. Sotrylines unfinished, plot hole, not to mentioned the ending made no sense whatsoever. They used the same engine as KOTOR did, made no new skills, used basically the same planets, and still could not finish it.

They had a sith so powerfull he was eating force users, yet the fight against him was trivial, and wth, why didnt he just eat me?

Rubbish, KOTOr@ was rubbish.
Layda, Sentinel - Hoarus, Scoundrel
Bandeeto, Mercenary