View Single Post

Pefny
02.10.2013 , 01:17 PM | #1128
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
It says % chance because it's probably one of those 2 point talents that go 50/100. And the vast majority of damage in this game is tech/force and all CC is tech/force. It will be useful as hell.

Where does it say net is for all troopers? Just because it's listed under the general "trooper" section on Darth Hater doesn't mean it is. If you look at dual saber throw--which is listed under JK on that website--it says requires 2 sabers to use. So it's clearly a sentinel only ability, but still listed under the general JK. So the net is 90% likely to be commando's escape mechanism and it's pretty good. Provides utility as well as an instant long lasting slow.
I assume that 'cuz it's beetwen abilities for all Troopers/BHs and I don't see the any counterindications to be also VG/PT skill. So far as I know BW better and better I'm pretty sure that, if they add this skill to game will be for both ACs (and has 10m range).

I didn't say that attack absorb is crap, but iif compare it with Sent/Mara reflection it's not that bright. Add to it current situation of Commando/Merc to Sent/Mara. First one is nerfed to the ground and useless, 2nd is viable PvP class and still Merc gonna get buff only "in half" as good as Mara.
CERUS - PYRO MERC/CERFUN - ASSAULT COMMANDO - ATM on vacation, thanks to critical dameges to AC made by BW
CERATION - PYRO/SHIELD PT
BEROYA LEGACY - ToFN