View Single Post

FlyinSpaghetti
02.08.2013 , 03:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tachenko_Yuri View Post
Starting flashpoint, no-talk, takearound 5 minutes to kill the first batch of droids before slicing the elevator and coming down - something that usually takes 30 seconds... kill the first batch of yozusk or whatever they're called cuz healer was backing me up while tank and the other DPS were taking the scenic route or something, don't know.

Tank, Healer and other DPS stood ages staring at the explosive cache which I already collected.

Being a tank that somehow was put in dps role I decided to advance on 2nd batch of yosusk and without the back-up didn't last long. got kick vote, and before realizing what was going on, i was out.

Names:

Dartowl
Adnoctuma

Lost the last name, might've been Dartbart or something close to that...

Naming because of the lack of a valid reason to kick and because if they wanted to take the scenic route they just needed to say so, and I would've gone along with it,..

Server Red Eclipse
Well first off it's understandable why they kicked you, you pulled for when (for whatever reason) they weren't quite ready which is something most players will find annoying. Maybe one of the players was afk or maybe one of them had scavenging and wanted to grab the droid follower at the start and you were rushing forward preventing them from doing that.

Secondly by naming them what do you hope to achieve? I like many others are not going to update our ignore lists because you say so. And from the information you provided it doesn't look like they did anything wrong.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaronV View Post
Thats no moon... thats a CARTEL COIN!