View Single Post

Slowpokeking
02.08.2013 , 12:58 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
That is not what i meant.... and its not what Maul meant either... sad you didnt understand what Maul said...
He tells obi that never meant for Obi wan to be killed, but to suffer. Only when he understood that satine holded meaning for him, then satines fate was set. Only way to save her was to kill maul and savage and the remaing death watch and his army, even with anakin there... either way Obi wan didnt know.
Maul never said he was going to kill Satine before he was enraged, what he did was torture her to lure Obi Wan to the Dark Side. I don't see him kill Satine in short time otherwise it would take secs for her to be choked to death. So don't enrage him, don't let him kill Satine to save some time, is it something hard to do?

Quote:
But about obi wan i belive its the oposite it was his discipline, or rather i think his nature that saved him from falling to the dark side or worst. And how is judgement was clouded? he never lost perspective of what he was, or what satine meant for him. If he enraged himself like Maul wanted he then would have the mind clouded. And satine would be dead all the same.
Anakin offered help and he refused, if he brought him, Satine could be saved. Yes, he didn't fall to the Dark Side, but he let his lover died for his discipline.

Nobody asked him to enrage himself, but can he, pls, close his mouth when he saw Maul was getting angry for his words?

Do you think it's good idea to enrage the kidnapper to kill the hostage? It's not "telling the truth or not", it's to save life.