View Single Post

Lent_San
02.07.2013 , 05:42 AM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Kioma View Post
Okay, maybe we can settle down. Lots of people have suggested lots of things over the past years this has been an issue. That's greatly appreciated and certainly potentially constructive but it doesn't exactly make you unique, SithKoriandr, and plenty of people who've made suggestions have been of variable support to this matter. None of the posters here have the capacity to stop others from posting - only the mods can do that - so perhaps for the sake of some peace we can all just make an effort to see everyone's point of view.
Also, all this is off-topic anyway. Instead of debating the topic, we're always ending up talking about certain people and I don't assume that's interesting for anyone outside of this thread to read. It isn't for me, certainly, but I'm not all innocent when it comes to this, I know.

I'd suggest we commit ourselve to staying on topic and ignoring posts (or posters) that move us off-topic. Maybe that helps us getting a fluid conversation going again.

So, if we're making suggestions (although I consider the suggestion forum to be the best place for this and I've already contributed there, see sig), my suggestion would be to make every companion that's already romanceable available to the other gender. And I don't mean by gender switch turned off, but through story.

I know it's the most work-intensive suggestion of them all, but it's the only one, at the end of the day, I consider fair. And it's the maximum choice option, which is always good.