View Single Post

SithKoriandr
02.06.2013 , 11:50 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
How about no ?

Some people, like myself, don't want to leave the game because we like it and are passionate about SGRs too.
So not leaving. Deal with it. I believe this can only improve if the people who cares sticks around. Yours is a ridiculous suggestion at best ( if we are to believe it's a genuine one, which I personally don't )

Ah, and don't pretend not knowing why the word "concern" is being brought up.
I really don't. I'm not concerned about it. I want it in for my own personal storylines. But I'm not concerned with it being brought in. I can actually live with it one way or the other, as I'm already doing as such. There is no concern.

As for my suggestion being genuine. Of course it is. But I'm also not one of the posters in the thread saying "I'll quit if it's not brought in" I'm genuinely curious if enough people who say such things are enough to make a difference in player numbers. Is being curious wrong now? Has being curious on an outcome some how bad?

I do like how people seem to forget I'm one of the few to offer up suggestions on possible ways to implement it. What have you suggested?