View Single Post

wainot-keel
02.06.2013 , 10:51 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Concern? I keep seeing that word. I have no concern what so ever. It's a valid suggestion. Boycotts can work. But you need a large enough consumer base to make it work. Now if the numbers are higher than what I estimated, and it seems to me that many in this thread think it is, then show it in force!

There's obviously some passionate supporters of this. So there's step one. Cost of doing this is...saving money (people are more likely to get involved if it doesnt cost them anything). People can participate without spending a cent! Easy to understand objective for the masses (put in SGR)! And I'm sure people are willing to get the news spread around to various gaming sites for media coverage.

So what exactly is wrong with suggesting such action, when it has shown it can work in other consumer affairs?
How about no ?

Some people, like myself, don't want to leave the game because we like it and are passionate about SGRs too.
So not leaving. Deal with it. I believe this can only improve if the people who cares sticks around. Yours is a ridiculous suggestion at best ( if we are to believe it's a genuine one, which I personally don't )

Ah, and don't pretend not knowing why the word "concern" is being brought up.